Documents needed to fill out a FAFSA 22-23
2022-2023 school year (Fall semester 2022, Spring semester 2023 and Summer semester 2023):
You and your parent(s) will need financial information from 2020. Please bring with you the following documents for BOTH student and parent(s):
- Social Security card. It is critical that Social Security numbers are entered correctly!
- Driver’s license (if any)
- 2020 W-2 forms and other records of money earned
- 2020 Federal Income Tax Returns
- IRS 1040, 1040A or 1040 EZ
- Foreign Tax Return, or
- Tax return for Puerto Rica, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshal Islands, the Federal States of Micronesian or Palau
- 2020 untaxed income records (Child support paid/received, Veterans non-educational benefits, etc…)
- Current bank statements
- Current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond and other investment records.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, bring your alien registration or permanent resident card.
Documents needed to fill out a FAFSA 23-24
2023-2024 school year (Fall term 2023, Spring term 2024, Summer term 2024):
You and your parent(s) will need financial information from 2021. Please bring with you the above documents for BOTH student and parent(s), from tax year 2021.