Registration Forms

Registration Forms

Below, are several forms available in Dynamic Forms (Electronic) and/or PDF format.  Please know that certain forms are only available in Student Services.

Application for Graduation (Electronic)
Application for Graduation (pdf)
It is preferred that students fill out the Application for Graduation form before the start of the last term they plan to attend.
When a student completes the Application for Graduation form and returns it to Student Services they will be notified:

–  if all of the graduation requirements have been met for their program OR
–  if they still need to complete one or more courses to meet the graduation requirements for their program.

Authorization for the Release of Student Information (Electronic)
Authorization for the Release of Student Information (pdf)

Credit by Evaluation (pdf)
Students who wish to have previous learning experiences evaluated for credit should visit with their instructor regarding test-outs, projects, or other documented competencies which may be able to allow the instructor to provide the student credit for their Prior Learning.

eTranscript Request Form (Electronic)
Request credits completed at another MinnState College or University be evaluated for transfer to CLC.

General Petition (Electronic)
General Petition (pdf)
Students complete this form to appeal a Records and Registration evaluation.

Grade Appeal (pdf)
Students who wish to contest a grade they received may complete the Grade Appeal Form.

Non-Disclosure of Public Information (Electronic)
Non-Disclosure of Public Information (pdf)

Personal Information Changes (pdf)

Address Change Request Form (Electronic)

Date of Birth Change Request Form (Electronic)

Legal Name Change Request Form (Electronic)

Social Security Number Change Request Form (Electronic)

Preferred Name Request Form (pdf)

Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal (Electronic)
Students who are placed on Academic Suspension must complete this form to be reinstated at Central Lakes College.

Senior Citizen Registration Form (pdf)
Individuals who are 62 years or older are able to register for courses at Central Lakes College at a reduced rate.

Official Transcript Electronic Transmission Request (Electronic)  Complete this form to request a transcript to be sent to the destination of your choice. This service is provided by the National Student Clearinghouse.

Withdraw Form Request (Electronic)
Students may withdraw online using E-SERVICES by selecting the “drop/withdraw” function after selecting the course you wish to withdraw from.  When a student withdraws from a course, his/her transcript will show a “W” grade for the course.  While withdrawing from a course does not affect a student’s GPA, the student needs to complete 67% of his/her attempted credits to remain in good academic standing at Central Lakes College.  The college strongly recommends that before a student withdraws from a course, he/she should first meet with an advisor.  No refunds are given for withdrawing from individual courses. In compliance with MnScu Procedure 3.34.1, students may withdraw up to the 80% point in the semester. The last day to withdraw is provided in the course detail in eServices. If a student wishes to withdraw after the deadline, he/she must obtain permission from the instructor and have the instructor complete an “Instructor Permission Required form” providing permission for the late withdrawal.

Transfer Appeal (pdf)
Students who wish to challenge a transfer decision made of their credits evaluated by CLC.

Call Now