Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in excerpt
Search in comments
Filter by Custom Post Type

Request a Transcript

The Records and Registration office maintains student academic records. If you need an official Central Lakes College (CLC) transcript sent to a Minnesota State College or University, that institution may be able to obtain your CLC transcript automatically.  Please contact that institution directly for further information. DSC_0010 A complete listing of the MnSCU colleges/universities can be found at

Unofficial Transcripts may be obtained by the student E-SERVICES site.  Academic student transcripts are not released for students with financial obligations.  This includes unreturned library materials, media equipment, physical education equipment, and/or any unpaid tuition, fees, or bookstore charges.

Official Transcript Request (Electronic)