WELCOME TO THE BUSINESS OFFICE!
We are here to assist you with questions regarding your tuition and fees. We also process third-party funding and assist with the disbursement of financial aid.
** SPRING 2014 FIRST DAY OF TERM: JANUARY 13, 2014 **
SPRING 2014 TUITION DUE DATE: DECEMBER 19, 2013
REGISTRATION will be CANCELLED if payment or deferral requirements have not been met prior to the cancellation dates below. For additional information click on Payment & Deferral Options . For printable instructions click here.
FIRST REGISTRATION CANCELLATION FOR NON-PAYMENT OF TUITION
CANCELLATION IS DECEMBER 20, 2013
SECOND REGISTRATION CANCELLATION FOR NON-PAYMENT OF TUITION
CANCELLATION IS JANUARY 21, 2014
A $30.00 payment plan fee will be assessed to accounts not paid in full by FEBRUARY 19, 2014
** SUMMER 2014 TUITION DUE DATE: MAY 12, 2014 **
FINANCIAL AID DISBURSEMENT - JANUARY 29, 2014
CLC now offers the Higher One Card as our method of disbursement. You have three choices for your disbursement, which you will select when you set up your card. For more information, please visit our student services department or contact us on 218-855-8248.
View Your Student Account Balance On-line
Central Lakes College does not mail tuition statements. It is the responsibility of the student to review their account on-line and pay their bill in a timely manner. Students can also pay their balance on-line using e-check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. Access your account online any time @ Central Lakes College E-Services
Central Lakes College has designated the college-issued email account as the primary method of communication with students regarding topics of an academic, student service, or administrative nature. The College may still disseminate official notices via other methods.
Registered Courses At Central Lakes College
Registration in classes commits you to a financial obligation. Classes must be dropped during the free drop/add period to receive a full refund of tuition and fees.
- If you wish to not be enrolled for the term, you should drop your classes before the published drop deadline.
- Do not assume your courses will be canceled. You are personally responsible for making changes (drops or adds) to your schedule, and for verifying that they have been made correctly. Print a copy of your academic schedule whenever you make a change.
- After the deadline to drop a course, refunds are issued only for complete withdrawals in accordance with the published CLC refund schedule.
- Courses will only be canceled if no payment is made, no NelNet payment plan is in place, or an approved deferment is not met prior to the published due date.
- All balances must be paid in full prior to registering for future semesters. After the term is over, any unpaid balance may be turned over to the Minnesota Department of Revenue, Collections Division.
1-800-933-0346 Ext: 8248
1-800-247-6836 Ext: 5109