CLC Request For Proposals
Central Lakes College is requesting proposals to assist in developing travel arrangements for a travel study trip to visit Civil Rights sites accommodating 4 complimentary chaperones and approximately 50 paying passengers. The tour will be held on July 9-14, 2022.
• Bids are advertised in Brainerd Daily Dispatch and Staples World for two weeks, and the MN State Register for one week.
• Responses are opened by the college purchasing clerk, the person making the request, and any interested outside individuals.
• Bids are read out loud to all present.
• The person requesting the bid has 20 days to determine which bid, if any, they will accept.
• Once the bid is awarded, letters are forwarded to all bidders with a copy of the results.
• Proposals are advertised in Brainerd Daily Dispatch and Staples World for two weeks, and the MN State Register for one week.
• Responses are opened, reviewed and accepted based on the timelines outlined in the individual proposals.
• Once a proposal is chosen, letters are sent to all respondents with the results.
For questions regarding the request process please contact:
Debbie Sterriker, Purchasing Clerk
Central Lakes College
1830 Airport Road
Staples, MN 56479
218-894-5103 or email@example.com