Step 1: Apply to Central Lakes College
- Students can apply directly on the CLC Admissions website.
- After applying, submit your High School Transcripts/GED.
- Finally, return an immunization form.
Step 2: Request Official Transcripts:
- To obtain your official military transcripts, click here.
- Credits from another Minnesota State College or University, complete an eTranscript Request Form.
- Credits from other colleges or universities, request official transcripts from that college/university to be sent to CLC.
Step 3:Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA) & Scholarships
FAFSA determines your eligibility for any student loans and grants.
CLC’s FAFSA code is: 002339.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at http://fafsa.ed.gov. Apply early to ensure financial aid is complete prior to the beginning of the semester.
- After completing the FAFSA, apply for scholarships on the CLC Foundation website.
Step 4: Complete the Accuplacer Placement Test
Please bring a photo ID to the testing session.
ACT, MCA, and SAT test scores may be used instead of
Accuplacer test scores.
- Take practice tests and sign up for an Accuplacer Testing Session on the Assessment website. The computerized Accuplacer tests your reading and math levels and are used to enroll you in the appropriate courses.
Step 5: Register for courses at a registration session or with an Advisor
- Signup for your registration session on the CLC Registration website.
- There, you will register for classes, receive important information about academic program(s), financial aid, billing & payment, campus services and take your student ID photo.