Steps to Enroll for Vets

Step 1: Apply for Veterans Affairs Education Benefits

  • Apply for VA Education benefits by contacting Jason Wehry, MDVA Higher Education Veterans Program, Regional Coordinator, for a one-on-one VA benefit consultation. Contact Jason at 320-493-8153 or

Step 2: Apply for Admissions to Central Lakes College

Step 3: Obtain Credit for Prior Learning

Step 4: Apply for Financial Aid (State and Federal Grants, Student Loans, Work-study)

Step 5: Search for Scholarships

Step 6: Determine course placement

Step 7: Attend New Student Registration

  • See or contact your advisor for more details.
  • At this event, you will register for classes, activate your CLC student email, take a photo for your Photo ID (MyCLCPlus Card), receive information on academics, financial aid, bookstore, tuition and fees, etc.

Step 8: Request Educational Benefits here through the School Certifying Official (SCO)

Call Now