FREE Program Services & Eligibility Information
Upward Bound provides year-round services to enrolled participants throughout their high school career, these services include:
Academic Year Services
- Individual Academic Advising
- Supplemental Academic Instruction
- College& University Campus Tours
- Career Exploration Activities
- College Prep
- Cultural Fieldtrips & Events
- Study Skills
- Goal Setting
- MCA/ACT Prep
- Resume Building
- Financial Aid/Literacy
- College Applications
- High School to College Transitioning
- Six-Week College Campus Academic Enrichment Program
- Participants are invited to live and study at CLC where they will reside in the apartment style college dormitories with trained Tutor/Mentor staff.
- Participants are involved in a wide variety of pre-college courses including foreign language, math, science, English and various elective opportunities.
- College credits can be earned by upperclassman who are invited to participate in the TRIO Upward Bound Bridge program.
Eligibility and Forms
High Schools Served
- Nay Ah Shing
- Long Prairie-Grey Eagle
- First-generation: neither parent graduated from a four year college.
- Mandated by Congress, two-thirds of the students served must come from families that meet federal income requirements.
- 9th-12th grade students who attend one of the nine high schools
- Students who are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Interested in learning more or have questions-email firstname.lastname@example.org or Fill out this form and we will contact the student.
- Application (pdf)