Scholarship Acceptance and Release
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Scholarship recipients must be registered by the 1st day of the semester to be eligible to receive the scholarship award. If you are not registered, you forfeit the award.
- Scholarship recipients must be registered for a minimum of 6 credits at Central Lakes College to be eligible to receive the scholarship award. If you are not registered for at least 6 credits, you forfeit the award.
- By accepting this scholarship, I acknowledge that I meet all criteriafor the scholarship. If it is determined I DO NOT meet the criteria for this scholarship, the award will be forfeited.
- RELEASE: By completing the Acceptance Process, I hereby authorize the Central Lakes College Foundation to use my name, photo and scholarship award information for publicity purposes. (i.e., press releases, newspaper or magazine ads). If this is an issue, please contact Amy (contact info listed below).
- I understand this scholarship award will notaffect my financial aid (FAFSA) grants; however, it may affect my loans or work study. I should contact Campus Information and Services (218) 855-8031 and request to speak with the Financial Aid office with questions.
- Scholarship funds will be applied to my Central Lakes College account for tuition and fees, and books prior to the tuition deadline.
- The scholarship award(s) must be used for the semester it is awarded; awards may not carry over. If the student does not successfully complete the semester, the student agrees to reimburse the Foundation for the full scholarship amount.
AFTER READING THIS DOCUMENT, RETURN TO THE SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL TO COMPLETE THE ACCEPTANCE FORM. Thank you & congratulations on your award!
Central Lakes College Foundation, 501 W. College Drive, Brainerd, MN 56401
*FAILURE TO COMPLETE THE ACCEPTANCE PROCESS MAY RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF YOUR AWARD!