Studying that fits your schedule
24/7 online tutoring for Central Lakes College students!
Central Lakes College offers free online tutoring, on-demand, through Tutor.com. Tutors are always available, even late at night when your instructor may not be. Stuck on a problem? Want someone to review your paper? This tutoring service is easy to use and can be accessed on any device that connects to the internet.
When you log-on to Tutor.com you’ll be able to:
- Connect with over 3,000 qualified tutors
- View replays of previous sessions
- Drop off an essay for review and feedback
- Save your favorite tutors and see their schedule of availability
- Access services from your mobile phone or tablet
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there tutoring available for my classes?
- Tutors are available to help you in a wide range of subjects, such as: introductory/required math, English, and science courses
- How do I access the tutoring services?
- Click the link above and login to D2L Brightspace
- Find the link to Tutor.com under “Resources”
- Please have your question for your tutor ready before you connect. Enter your question and any important notes in the pre-session survey- this will save you time while you are in your tutoring session.
- You can attach a file or screenshot of something you would like help with by clicking “share a file” in the pre-session request form and in the online classroom.
- After your session with a tutor, you can review it again at any time or save your tutor as a “favorite.”
For questions, please email email@example.com