Why Choose Automotive Technology Diploma at CLC?
• Experienced Instructor – Our instructor is a Master ASE Certified with factory training and certifications in all domestic brands. Mobile air conditioning certified. L1 advanced education performance.
• Accreditation – Our programs and instructors are evaluated against industry standards of quality every five years by external evaluators from NATEF (the educational branch of ASE).
• Small Class Size – Our average class size is between 17 and 25 students. This allows for small groups and greater interaction with the instructor.
• Curriculum – Our program is based on NATEF task lists for ASE Certification in all eight ASE areas: A1-A8. Using the latest in high-tech automotive diagnostic software.
• Leader in use of PICO scope technology for troubleshooting automotive problems. Distributor of PICO offers subscription to “auto nerds”.
• Demand for CLC graduates is very strong. One year program. Learn and earn faster. Students perform real world work on customer vehicles in our state-of-art lab.
Pequot Lakes High School Diploma
Brainerd Area Vocational Tech. College Diploma
Auto-Tech Advanced Automotive Program Diploma
Ford Dealer Certifications & Training
General Motors Dealer Certifications & Training
Ford Dealership Experience
Chrysler Dealership Experience
Instructor at Auto-Tech
Instructor at Detroit Lakes Technical College
Instructor at Central Lakes Technical College
United States Marine Ground Radio Repair
Email Raymond for more information
For more information regarding employment statistics, career salary information and estimated job growth, follow the resource links below: