Why Choose Advanced Farm Business Management Certificate at CLC?
• Learn to evaluate the profitability of individual enterprises.
• To compare your operation’s production and financial health with those of similar farms, and monitor that data on an annual basis.
• To plan to manage major changes in your operation such as ownership changes, new enterprises, or expansions.
• Learn to develop and improve crop and livestock marketing plans.
• Learn to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your operation.
For more information regarding employment statistics, career salary information and estimated job growth, follow the resource links below: