Online Student e-Services Account
Your student e-Services account contains a wealth of information to get you connected to Central Lakes College and all Minnesota State colleges and universities. All in one place. All on one dashboard. As a student at Central Lakes College, you can log into your online student e-Services account to access the following information and perform the following functions:
- Register for classes and determine if you have met the financial requirements to remain registered after the tuition due date.
- Drop classes and withdraw from classes.
- View your grades for a specific term.
- View your complete CLC academic record (i.e. grades for all classes taken at CLC).
- View your Degree Audit Report (DARS) which shows graduation requirements completed and left to complete.
- View the status of financial aid, including your award letter that shows the awards offered.
- View your CLC financial account showing charges, payments, and any balance due.
- Pay tuition and fees using a check or credit card.
- Sign up for a payment plan.
- Change your address, email address, and telephone number.
Go to www.clcmn.edu. Select “Quicklinks” at the top right of the webpage and then “E- Services.” Login using your StarID and StarID password. If you have forgotten your StarID or StarID password, select “Need Login Help?” to the right of the login boxes for assistance.
- Shows a summary of holds, actions items, class schedule, financial aid, and links to other Minnesota State schools with which you have an affiliation.
- Opt In/Out of select items
- Allow someone else to view and pay your bill.
- Under “Name and Address Info,” view/edit your address and phone number and set a preferred name if you’d like.
- Under “Demographic Info,” view/edit the email address and demographic information you provided on your application.
Courses & Registration
- Search for courses, making sure the semester indicator shows the correct semester. Click on the course name link to view important information on the course, such as the add/drop/withdrawal deadlines, cost, special messages, etc.
- Register for courses by adding them to your wish list, reviewing your plan, and confirming registration by entering your StarID password. You can also use the “Quick Add (Register)” feature if your advisor has given you the course ID numbers.
- View/Modify Class Schedule to view and print your schedule. View and print your schedule after making changes to your registration to ensure the changes are accurate. To drop a course or withdraw from a course, ensure the semester indicator shows the correct semester. Click “View/Modify Schedule” and select the course you wish to drop or withdraw from. Enter your StarID password to confirm the action. Dropping removes the course from your transcript and withdrawing records a “W” grade for the class on your transcript.
- Registration Holds will prevent future registration.
- Registration Access Code – Obtain from your advisor before registering, if applicable.
- Check your Registration Window to determine when you will be able to register for the selected semester. This is viewable once the course schedule is available online.
- Check the Registration Log to view registration activity and check to see if overrides were entered.
- Course Placement shows your placement levels based on reported test scores and measures.
- Degree Audit Report shows graduation requirements completed and left to complete. You can also run “what-if” audits to see what is left to take if you change your program/major.
- View Unofficial Transcript for courses and grades at CLC.
- Transfer Review – Request a review of how your transfer credits were evaluated.
- Check Grades – shows the grade for the selected semester.
- Aid Application Status shows the status of your Financial Aid application.
- Awards show the Financial Aid awards for completed Financial Aid applications.
- College Financing Plan helps you compare costs at different institutions.
- Awards by Credit Level shows the estimated awards based on the number of registered credits.
- Loans is where you go to accept financial aid loans and complete the Master Promissory Note (MPN) and entrance counseling.
- Overage/Refund Selection allows you to direct overages of financial aid to a specific account.
Bills and Payment
- Account Detail to view charges and payments.
- Make Payments to make a payment on your student account.
- Prepayments to make a down payment on charges that have not yet been posted to your account.
- Payment Plan to enroll in an external payment plan.
- 1098-T Tax Form to see your tax form.
Student Employment (if applicable)
- Enter time worked, view earnings, set up direct deposit, view W-2 tax forms, etc.
- Links for specific offices and information.
Log out when you are finished and close the browser.