7.9.3 Grant Reporting Standard Operating Procedure
Purpose and Scope: State the intent, objectives, and extent of coverage of the SOP.
To establish roles and responsibilities for the reporting of grants.
Procedural Steps and Responsibilities: document specific, procedural, step-by-step instructions. List titles and departments responsible for specific aspects of the SOP.
Grant Programs Staff Responsibilities
- Responsibility of program reporting (narratives, RAD, etc.) and secondary review by Program Director.
- Timely completion and submission to business office 2 weeks prior to due dates.
Business Office Staff Responsibilities:
- Responsibility of financial reporting preparation and secondary review by business office staff.
- Timely completion and submission of combined report to grant signatory (or designee) 1 week prior to due dates.
Grant Signatory (vice-president/executive level) Responsibilities:
- Enforce timely completion of grant reporting.
- Submission and certification of the reports to grantor.
Date of Implementation/Presidential Approval: 7/1/2013
Date of last review: 9/30/2020