Spring Semester 2016 Technology Training Series
Below is the calendar for the Spring Semester 2016 Technology Training Series
Sessions are normally held Thursdays at 3:00 PM
We want your input! Please let us know what topics you’d like to see covered in future sessions by sending a e-mail to: Scott Streed (email@example.com)
- Thursday 1/21/2016 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm, Room Brainerd C221, Topic: SharePoint & OneDrive: Come learn how to access a wealth of CLC information in SharePoint and use One Drive to store and safeguard your files.
- Thursday 2/18/2016 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm, Room Brainerd C221, Topic: Technology Open Forum: Come and ask our technology experts any question you need help with!
- Friday 2/26/2016 12:00 Noon – 1:00 pm, Room Staples A137, Topic: Office 365 & SharePoint: An overview of the various components of Office 365, including e-mail and calendaring, plus an overview of how to access and use SharePoint.
- Thursday 3/24/2016 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm, Room Brainerd C221, Topic: Skype & Acano Web Collaboration: This session covers Skype, Acano, and other web based collaboration tools that allow you to have video conference calls, share your desktop, text chat, and more!
- Thursday 4/21/2016 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm, Room TBD, Topic: TBD
- Thursday 5/5/2016 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm, Room TBD, Topic: TBD
- Thursday 6/16/2016 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm, Room TBD, Topic: TBD