Thanks to the support and generosity of individuals, companies, and organizations, Central Lakes College Foundation awards approximately $350,000 in scholarships to deserving and qualified students each academic year. Scholarships are available to assist with tuition, fees, books, and other educational expenses.
We salute and celebrate our donors and their gifts to CLC Foundation. Please read the profiles of any one or all of these donors to learn of the gifts they have so generously made and why. They may have established a scholarship in honor of a family member, invested in a new academic initiative, or returned something of what they feel they received at CLC. You will be impressed and inspired by their stories! Visit https://clcmn.academicworks.com/donors.
Scholarship awards are not limited to class valedictorians and star athletes. They are awarded based on a variety of criteria. Some of the major areas of consideration are pursued program or degree, financial need, community service, and leadership experience.
To be considered for CLC Foundation’s scholarships:
- Be currently accepted into a CLC Program of Study as an undergraduate student
- Register for a minimum of 6 credits at Central Lakes College
- Recommend (not required) to Complete the FAFSA at gov (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Submit general scholarship application each semester (fall and spring)
Spring Semester 2018 – November 1, 2017
Fall Semester 2018 – June 1, 2018
SPRING SEMESTER 2018 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN! APPLY TODAY!
How to Apply
Apply online for CLC Foundation’s scholarships:
- Log in to https://clcmn.academicworks.com with your StarID username and password
- Fill out the simple, secure general scholarship application
- You may be eligible for additional awards by answering a few supplemental questions
- A confirmation email will be sent once your application has been submitted
- Continue to check for new scholarship opportunities using the database system
General Application Information
CLC Scholarship Application User Guide (pdf) provides helpful tips and more details about the application process.
Browse our constantly updated list of merit- and need-based scholarships at https://clcmn.academicworks.com.
Many outside professional associations and service organizations offer scholarships to deserving students. Applying for external scholarships can be time-consuming but because of the wide variety of available awards many diligent applicants are successful in securing some funding. In order to be successful, start your search as early as possible and search often. Do not pay for any financial aid, scholarship applications, or search services; all scholarship applications are free. Check out these Scholarship Resources and Tips for valuable information on applying for external scholarships.
Browse our External Scholarship List which provides direct links to outside scholarship websites.