Why Choose Natural Resource Law Enforcement A.A.S. Degree at CLC?
• Online Classes are now available for Criminal Justice introduction courses.
• The only program in the state offering this unique A.A.S. Degree.
• About a dozen Minnesota DNR conservation officers visit the classroom each semester to talk with students.
• Courses are taught by both law enforcement and natural resource instructors.
• Only school in the state using the Law Enforcement Criminal Justice Information Systems simulated database (what police officers use) in the squad cars.
• The only program in the state to grant students certification for the nationwide Toward Zero Deaths program.
• One of the few schools in the state to offer certification for Occupant Protection Use and Equipment, Drugs that Impair, Medical Landing Zone, and Light Detection and Ranging.
• Partnerships with Camp Ripley for course training and combined arms combat training, and with Mills shooting range for firearms training.
• With all instructors currently active in law enforcement, a 5 year average shows CLC students have a 92% pass rate with the MN POST BOARD exam.
Gae Davis is coordinator of the Criminal Justice Program. She has a Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice Studies from St. Cloud State University. Previously, Davis has worked for Crow Wing County Sheriff’s Office, Mille Lacs Tribal Police and the Motley Police Department. She has been at CLC since January 2002. Email Gae for more information
Curtis Pribnow has worked more than 20 years in the patrol and investigation fields, and has been at CLC since Fall 2011.
He has a Bachelor’s Degree in Law Enforcement and a Master’s Degree in Community Counseling with a criminal justice emphasis from Minnesota State University-Mankato. Email Curtis for more information
Dave Davis is a part-time instructor and serves as the director of Security at CLC. He is also a deputy with the Crow Wing County Sheriff’s Office.
He is one of only 200 in the world to be a certified PPCT Defensive Tactics instructor trainer.
He’s a certified NRA firearms instructor, DWI enforcement instructor and a Cooper Institute certified fitness specialist.
Davis has a Master’s Degree in Public Safety Executive Leadership from St. Cloud State University. Email David for more information
Andrew Galles is a part-time instructor and is also an investigative sergeant for the Crow Wing County Sheriff’s Office. He has a Bachelor’s Degree from St. Scholastica. Email Andrew for more information