Why Choose Enology Diploma at CLC?
• Online evening classes in Grape growing, wine making and wine business.
• One year certificates or AAS degrees available.
• Scholarships available through the Minnesota Grape Growers Association.
• Financial aid available through Central Lakes College.
• Taught by industry experts with years of experience from around the world and through 19 state colleges.
• Assistance in finding internships in the Minnesota wine industry (71 wineries and counting!) by the CLC VESTA Coordinator.
Dennis Emslie Drummond
Dennis Emslie Drummond is the Coordinator for VESTA in Minnesota, and teaches VITI 1147 Fruit Wine Production. He has a masters in Enology (Wine Chemistry) from U.C. Davis and has worked in Napa, Sonoma, Michigan, New Zealand, Australia, Wisconsin, and Minnesota wineries and vineyards. He directed the planting of an experimental vineyard at the Staples Ag Center and established a laboratory and experimental winery at the Staples CLC campus. His Minnesotan wife, Jody, and he enjoy living by Lower South Long Lake, where their bird feeders are causing an explosion in the squirrel population. Email Dennis for more information