• 5 new welding robots increasing current technology offered - 23 total robots used for training.
• Remodeled and updated classrooms and lab areas
• Starting salaries $45-$57K
• Grads can travel both domestically and internationally installing robotic equipment
• Placement 95 – 100%
• BSU Articulation AAS or Diploma
• Member of Robotics Industries Association
Robotics Automated Systems Technology at Central Lakes College, Staples Campus, is sponsored by the Robotics Industries Association, and provides technical training and education for those interested in obtaining a career in the Robotics or Automated Industry. The Robotics program at Central Lakes College, Staples Campus prepares students in the areas of robotics theory, electronics, and the repair of industrial robots. The demand for highly skilled technicians grows with the increased use of automation in the manufacturing sector. As robotic applications replace monotonous and hazardous production positions, many new job positions are created in the areas of application, operation, maintenance, and repair of industrial robots. Graduates find abundant employment opportunities in automotive and aerospace manufacturing, machine tool companies, the packaging industry, systems integrators, nuclear power, and robotic manufacturers.
For more information regarding employment statistics, career salary information and estimated job growth, follow the resource links below: