Why Choose Business Management A.A.S. at CLC?
• CLC graduates score above the national average on the National Occupational Competency Testing Institute General Management Assessment.
• 85 percent of the Business Management degree can be completed online.
• The faculty have more than 90 years of combined industry and education experience.
• Strong career placement for CLC graduates.
• The AAS degree has transfer articulation agreements with the University of Minnesota-Crookston and Concordia University St. Paul.
• College in the Schools (CIS) partners include 13 area high schools offering CLC Business Department courses.
• Bridges Academy High Schools create career pathways to the Business Management AAS Degree.
Tom Reese has over 37 years of combined industry and education experience, including self-employment. He has completed education degrees from North Hennepin Community College and the University of St. Thomas. Reese’s special business interests include entrepreneurship, stock market investing and financial portfolio management.
Outside of the classroom, he enjoys family activities outdoors and is an enthusiastic sports fan and golfer. Email Tom for more information
Debra McCarthy received her Associate of Arts Degree from Northland Community College. She received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Vocational Education from Bemidji State University and her Master of Arts in Business Management from The College of St. Scholastica. McCarthy has more than 30 years combined industry and education experience. Email Debra for more information