Why Choose Applications in Farm Business Management Certificate at CLC?
• One on one individualized course work, customized towards your operation.
• To compare your operation’s production and financial health with those of similar farms, and monitor that data on an annual basis.
• Learn to create business analysis using cash flow, balance sheets and strategic planning.
• Learn to evaluate the profitability of your individual enterprise.
• Learn to develop and improve crop and livestock marketing plans.
For more information regarding employment statistics, career salary information and estimated job growth, follow the resource links below: