Student Life, the Drug and Alcohol Committee, and the Department of Equity and Inclusion are teaming up again this year to bring a series of events to our campuses in recognition of National Collegiate Alcohol Awareness Week. Below is a list of events, locations and times. We hope to see you there!
Monday, October 14:
– Keggs ‘n’ Eggs (Brainerd cafeteria) 10 a.m. until gone
– Community Resource Fair (Brainerd South Hall) 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., attendees include BLADE, Sober Squad, Lutheran Social Services, MN Teen Challenge, and our own Drug and Alcohol Committee
– Impaired vision Mario Kart Racing (Brainerd Cafeteria) 12-1 p.m.
– Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Speaker (Staples, Room B205) 1-2 p.m.
Tuesday, October 15:
– Keggs ‘n’ Eggs (Staples Commons) 10 a.m. until gone
– Mocktails (Staples Commons) 12-1 p.m.
– Impaired Vision Mario Kart (Staples Commons) 12-1 p.m.
– Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Speaker (Brainerd, Room C200) 12-1 p.m.
Wednesday, October 16:
– Mocktails (Brainerd Cafeteria) 12-1 p.m.
– Jeopardy (Brainerd Cafeteria) 12-1 p.m.