Calling all new CLC students!
Here’s an opportunity for you to connect with us and take care of any last minute questions or tasks, so that you arrive on campus in the fall feeling confident and prepared. It’s called “All Set for Fall” and it takes place July 25 from 1-4 pm at our Brainerd Campus.
At this event, you’ll get a chance to:
• Get your Financial Aid questions answered
• Revise or add courses to your fall schedule
• Make sure you’ve transferred in all possible credits
• Learn about housing options
• Purchase a textbook (charge to your Financial Aid, if complete), supplies or CLC gear at the Bookstore
• Take a campus tour
• Meet our friendly and supportive staff, faculty and administration
• Enjoy ice cream, popcorn and other refreshments
• Win prizes
• Get help for any college-related question you have!
Family and friends are welcome, too! In fact, bring a friend along, and your name will be entered into a drawing for a pair of wireless headphones.
RSVP at http://www.clcmn.edu/registration/ and click on “All Set for Fall” to sign up.
We look forward to seeing you at this event! If you have any questions related to fall semester, please contact us at 218-855-8000 or askclcmn.edu. Fall semester starts August 26. We are thrilled that you have chosen to join us at Central Lakes College!