View Job Listings
The following jobs are listed as a service to our students.
Job opportunities should relate to the programs and degrees offered by Central Lakes College.
CLC reserves the right to edit and/or refuse employment listings for posting on this Website. After an employer submits a job, it will be approved usually within 4-5 days and then will appear on the website. It is the policy of Central Lakes College to comply with federal and state law prohibiting discrimination in student admissions or treatment of students or employees on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, handicap, disability, status with regard to public assistance, or other protected groups. Upon request, this information will be made available in an alternative form.
Registered Nurse (RN)
Fergus Falls, MN
PioneerCare is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team effective immediately! The Household nurse frequently assumes on any given shift, a lead position of a household or primary medication distribution nurse. The Household Staff Nurse may on occasion and when directed by their supervisor, perform any duties on any shift for which she/he is qualified.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position is responsible for the direction and monitoring of the Trained Medical Aide and/or Nurse Assistant/Registered in performing their duties and responsibilities of resident care, including but limited to:
• Administers medications and therapeutic treatments as prescribed.
• Receives physician orders, implements orders as prescribed, monitors and reports outcomes.
• Documents and reports to the Care Coordinator the residents’ response to plan of care.
• Will contact resident's physician and family member of significant change in condition of the resident.
Full job description and list of responsibilities posted on our website.
Required Education, Qualifications, and Experience
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
2. Current Practical Nurse License or Registered Nurse License in the State of Minnesota.
3. Currently certified in CPR
4. Experience in Gerontological Nursing helpful and preferred.
• Highly competitive pay and benefits including shift differentials, 401K, paid time off, voluntary insurance benefits, and more.
• Nurses who finished their education and choose employment at PioneerCare appreciate our loan repayment program.
• Encouragement and financial support to enhance your skills and reach your goals with our scholarship program to help you pay for furthering your education.