View Job Listings
The following jobs are listed as a service to our students.
Job opportunities should relate to the programs and degrees offered by Central Lakes College.
CLC reserves the right to edit and/or refuse employment listings for posting on this Website. After an employer submits a job, it will be approved usually within 4-5 days and then will appear on the website. It is the policy of Central Lakes College to comply with federal and state law prohibiting discrimination in student admissions or treatment of students or employees on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, handicap, disability, status with regard to public assistance, or other protected groups. Upon request, this information will be made available in an alternative form.
Traveling Field Mechanic
S.J. Louis Construction, a leading national construction contractor specializing in underground utility, tunneling and excavation, has an excellent opportunity for a Traveling Field Mechanic to join our Company. If you enjoy traveling and are interested in working through-out the U.S., this may be the job for you.
We are seeking an individual with a positive, can-do attitude, a team player who enjoys working with others and problem solving, can bring a superior work ethic and the desire to always continue to learn and grow in their career.
Why work for S.J. Louis Construction?
Our Company offers an excellent compensation and benefit package including several health plan options, dental and vision insurance, along with several voluntary benefits to choose from. We also proudly offer a lucrative 401k Retirement Plan with a generous match, paid Holidays and PTO (Paid Time Off).
Is this a great job for you?
Position Responsibilities Include:
• Ensure that Safety is a high priority
• Troubleshoots and repairs all types of equipment - operates equipment to diagnose problems, inspects equipment for defects
• Repairs and maintains heavy equipment such as excavators, loaders, dozer, etc. – Caterpillar and Komatsu
• Perform preventive maintenance (PM) as required
• Ability to work through potential unexpected equipment failure situations
• Ability to read and interpret specifications and manuals
• Minimal welding
• Perform other duties as assigned
Do you meet the requirements we are seeking?
• 10 years of experience
• A knowledge of construction equipment maintenance, including electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, diesel, gasoline and record keeping
• Experience in heavy equipment repairs and diagnostics
• Experience working with hydraulics and electrical systems
• Ability to follow procedures and managerial direction
• Strong attention to detail
• Class A or B CDL license is required – Clean Driving Record
• This is a full-time, nation-wide traveling position with scheduled days off
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and salary requirement for consideration or apply online at http://www.sjlouis.com.