View Job Listings
The following jobs are listed as a service to our students.
Job opportunities should relate to the programs and degrees offered by Central Lakes College.
CLC reserves the right to edit and/or refuse employment listings for posting on this Website. After an employer submits a job, it will be approved usually within 4-5 days and then will appear on the website. It is the policy of Central Lakes College to comply with federal and state law prohibiting discrimination in student admissions or treatment of students or employees on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, handicap, disability, status with regard to public assistance, or other protected groups. Upon request, this information will be made available in an alternative form.
Heavy Equipment Shop Mechanic
Welcome to SJ Louis. We are a dynamic national corporation with 300+ employees that provides the unique ability to service both public and private markets throughout the United States. Since 1983, we have built our reputation and are recognized as a national leading general contractor specializing in underground utility, tunneling and earth work services. We are located just a few minutes SW from the St. Cloud area.
As part of our team, you will be an integral part of our organization. We offer our employees the ability to be a part of a fast paced yet challenging atmosphere.
Why work for S.J. Louis Construction?
Our Company offers a highly competitive compensation package as well as excellent benefits including a 401K Retirement Plan with match, Health/Dental/Vision/Life insurance plans, Holiday and PTO pay. Compensation for this position will be based on skills, knowledge and education.
Is this a great job for you?
Position responsibilities include:
• Repairs and maintenance on a variety of heavy equipment including diesel trucks, excavators, loaders, dozers, directional drills, drilling support equipment etc. MFG brands such as Cat, Komatsu, John Deere, American Augers, Vermeer, Tulsa Rig Iron are some of the most common that are part of our fleet. Ability to Diagnose troublesome issues, being able to examine, repair and/or capability of component rebuilds
• Reconditions and replaces parts, such as pistons, bearings, gears, valves, and bushings, using engine lathes, boring machines, hand tools, and precision measuring instruments
• Perform preventive maintenance (PM) as required
• Minor welding and fabrication as needed
Do you meet the requirements we are seeking?
• 3 to 5 years of experience in heavy equipment diesel repairs
• Motivated and willingness to tackle tasks requiring the gaining of new knowledge and experience in a particular product or component
• Heavy Equipment Mechanic certification or AAS degree preferred
• Experience working with hydraulics
• CDL preferred
• Flexibility in work schedule to include some overtime and travel
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and salary requirements for consideration or apply online at http://www.sjlouis.com.
EOE/M/W/VET/DISABILITY/DRUG FREE/E-VERIFY EMPLOYER