View Job Listings
Facilities Technician II
Provide a wide variety of repairs and general maintenance as required for the academy facilities including, but not limited to, carpentry, plumbing, electrical and vehicle maintenance.
1. Maintain physical plant and grounds
2. Maintain facility vehicles per established maintenance standards
3. Maintain furniture and equipment
4. Assist in construction and/or repair projects for the physical plant
5. Ensure compliance with federal, state and local ordinances that fire and safety rules are enforced. If necessary, correct or report infractions
6. Supervise and teach residents maintenance and renovation skills (at sites where vocational training programs are in place)
Central Lakes College reserves the right to edit and/or refuse employment listings for posting on this Website.
It is the policy of Central Lakes College to comply with federal and state law prohibiting discrimination in student admissions or treatment of students or employees on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, handicap, disability, status with regard to public assistance, or other protected groups. Upon request, this information will be made available in an alternative form.