View Job Listings
Jr. IT Analyst
The Junior IT Analyst will be a valuable member of the VSC Team. The Programmer Analyst improves organizational processes and performance through Information Technology, and solves organizational information problems or exploits new opportunities by gathering requirements, designing, developing, testing, and deployment of software solutions. Works independently and as a member of a team to develop software and systems tailored to support business needs.
• Research and analysis for IT Project and Process improvement request issues as needed
• Coordinate application development for multiple projects.
• Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
• IT analysts must brainstorm and form effective solutions to business problems.
• Update corporate Intranet site as applicable.
• Other administrative and special tasks as assigned.
• Previous Customer Service skills, i.e., working a Help Desk or any other service industry experience, even as an intern or in a student role (computer lab, etc.)
• Strong people skills
• Attention to detail, good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be reliable, professional, and a good team player
• Excellent communication skills (phone, email, chat, in person, etc.)
• Working knowledge of Google Office Suite (Docs, Sheets, etc.) & Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong organizational skills
• 10-12 weekly hours with ½ to be within a M-F 8am to 6pm window.
• Relational Database experience - MS Access, MS SQL Server.
• Actively working towards a degree in computer science, programming, systems administration, or a related field preferred.
• Strong creative problem solving skills.
Central Lakes College reserves the right to edit and/or refuse employment listings for posting on this Website.
It is the policy of Central Lakes College to comply with federal and state law prohibiting discrimination in student admissions or treatment of students or employees on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, handicap, disability, status with regard to public assistance, or other protected groups. Upon request, this information will be made available in an alternative form.