Why Choose Videography Production A.A.S. Degree at CLC?
• Strong program related career placement in a thriving industry.
• Feature high-definition broadcast quality equipment used by professionals in the industry.
• Corporate connections with Target Corp, KARE 11, Lindner Media productions, Babe Winkleman Productions, WDIO TV Duluth
• Brainerd Bureau for Kare 11 News
• Studio team for Lakeland Public Television “Currents” Program
• Our instructor has a variety of video/TV industry experience
Mark Ambroz is a television producer specializing in corporate communications, commercials and documentary programming. He is owner of One Guy Short Productions in Brainerd, Minnesota. His 25 years in production include 11 years at KARE 11 in Minneapolis, 7 years at Babe Winkelman Productions and 6 years as producer for Gander Mountain’s “We Live Outdoors” television series. His client list includes Federal Ammunition, Bemidji State University, Lindner Media Productions, Seven Clans Casino and Mills Fleet Farm. He believes that the key to successful production is a broad understanding of the entire video workflow. Email Mark for more information
Leon Dahlvang graduated from Staples Technical College and became a teaching assistant in the Computer Graphics department from 1985-89. He then worked at Connecting Point Computer Center/EdTech as a telephone support specialist for the graphics industry. He assisted in designs of brochures other promotional pieces for retail and education clients. In 1992, Leon was hired as a design/support person for the graphic design department at the Print House in Willmar, MN. Leon returned to teaching at Central Lakes College in 1996 and has enjoyed teaching students using technology for the creative marketplace.
Email Leon for more information