Registration Home Page

Online Registration


Policies and Information


Academic Grading System


Satisfactory Academic    Progress

EZ Enrollment





Below, are several forms available in Dynamic Forms (Electronic) and/or PDF format.  Please know that certain forms are only available in Student Services.

To submit your forms electronically:
1.  Click on the link below that indicates (Electronic) for the form you need to complete.
2.  You will be brought to a login screen, follow the instructions to login.  If you have already created a Dynamic Forms account with the Financial Aid Department you can use that same Username and Password.

3.  How to create an account:
a. Click on the "Get Started" button
b. Complete the sign in process.  Be sure to use your own email address when creating your account (Do not use your parent's or a sibling's email account)
c. Write down your Username and Password
d. Click on "Create Account"
e. You will receive a "Thank You" and then click on "Login to Dynamic Forms"

4.  At the "Welcome to Dynamic Forms" screen, click on "Complete This Form"
5.  Complete the form as needed
6.  Press the "Next" button
7.  Type your name in the boxes provided and click on the "Sign Electronically" button
8.  You will then receive a confirmation page that will say "Thank You" and also have the option of printing your form for your records

To submit your forms by paper:
1.  Click on the PDF format for the form you need to complete
2.  Print the form
3.  Complete the form
4.  Mail the form to:    

Central Lakes College
ATTN: Records & Registration
501 West College Drive
Brainerd, MN  56401
Or Fax:  218-855-8252
Or Scan and E-Mail:

Application for Graduation (Electronic) 

Application for Graduation (pdf)       
It is preferred that students fill out the Application for Graduation form before the start of the last term they plan to attend.
When a student completes the Application for Graduation form and returns it to Student Services they will be notified:

   -  if all of the graduation requirements have been met for their program OR
   -  if they still need to complete one or more courses to meet the graduation requirements for their program.

Authorization for the Release of Student Information (Electronic)

Authorization for the Release of Student Information (pdf)


Credit by Evaluation (pdf)  
Students who wish to have previous learning experiences evaluated for credit should visit with their instructor regarding test-outs, projects, or other documented competencies which may be able to allow the instructor to provide the student credit for their Prior Learning.

General Petition (Electronic)

General Petition (pdf) 
Students complete this form to appeal a Records and Registration evaluation.  

Grade Appeal (pdf)
Students who wish to contest a grade they received may complete the Grade Appeal Form.

Non-Disclosure of Public Information (Electronic)

Non-Disclosure of Public Information (pdf)

Personal Information Changes (Electronic)

Personal Information Changes (pdf)

Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal (Electronic)
Students who are placed on Academic Suspension must complete this form to be reinstated at Central Lakes College.

Senior Citizen Registration Form (pdf) 
Individuals who are 62 years or older are able to register for courses at Central Lakes College at a reduced rate.

Official Transcript Request (Electronic) 
The Records and Registration office maintains student academic records.  If you need an official Central Lakes College     (CLC) transcript sent to a Minnesota State College or University, that institution may be able to obtain your CLC transcript automatically.  Please contact that institution directly for further information.  A complete listing of the MnSCU colleges/universities can be found at  Unofficial Transcripts may be obtained by the student E-SERVICES site.  Academic student transcripts are not released for students with financial obligations.  This includes unreturned library materials, media equipment, physical education equipment, and/or any unpaid tuition, fees, or bookstore charges.  

Withdraw Form Request (Electronic)
Students may withdraw online using E-SERVICES by selecting the "drop/withdraw" function after selecting the course you wish to withdraw from.  When a student withdraws from a course, his/her transcript will show a "W" grade for the course.  While withdrawing from a course does not affect a student's GPA, the student needs to complete 67% of his/her attempted credits to remain in good academic standing at Central Lakes College.  The college strongly recommends that before a student withdraws from a course, he/she should first meet with an advisor.  No refunds are given for withdrawing from individual courses. In compliance with MnScu Procedure 3.34.1, students may withdraw up to the 80% point in the semester. The last day to withdraw is provided in the course detail in eServices. If a student wishes to withdraw after the deadline, he/she must obtain permission from the instructor and have the instructor complete an "Instructor Permission Required form" providing permission for the late withdrawal.







Last Updated: 6/2/14