Why Choose Automotive Technology Diploma at CLC?
• Experienced Instructor – Our instructor is a Master ASE Certified with factory training and certifications in all domestic brands. Mobile air conditioning certified. L1 advanced education performance.
• Accreditation – Our programs and instructors are evaluated against industry standards of quality every five years by external evaluators from NATEF (the educational branch of ASE).
• Small Class Size – Our average class size is between 17 and 25 students. This allows for small groups and greater interaction with the instructor.
• Curriculum – Our program is based on NATEF task lists for ASE Certification in all eight ASE areas: A1-A8. Using the latest in high-tech automotive diagnostic software.
• Leader in use of PICO scope technology for troubleshooting automotive problems. Distributor of PICO offers subscription to “auto nerds”.
• Demand for CLC graduates is very strong. One year program. Learn and earn faster. Students perform real world work on customer vehicles in our state-of-art lab.
About the Program
Automotive Technology is rapidly advancing. The changes taking place will require a solid educational background to repair and service these vehicles.
The Automotive Technology Program at Central Lakes College offers an 11-month curriculum in automotive technology that provides students with the skills needed to pursue a career in any area of automotive repair. Our program takes great pride in its professionalism. A dress code, attendance policy, and student conduct code are strictly enforced. Because the program is so intensive, class size is limited to ensure optimum training. Some common career titles for this field are line technician, service writer, technician instructor, sales person, and automotive parts representative. There are also opportunities for self-employment. Enroll in classes now to enter this exciting field!
Pequot Lakes High School
Brainerd Area Vocational Tech. College Diploma
Auto-Tech Advanced Automotive Program Diploma
Ford Certifications and Training Service Manager
Chevrolet Dealer Chrysler Certifications & Training
General Motors Certifications & Training
Ford Dealership Technician
Chrysler Dealership Technician
Instructor at Auto-Tech
Instructor at Detroit Lakes Technical College
Instructor at Central Lakes Technical College
United States Marine Ground Radio Repair
Email Raymond for more information
For more information regarding employment statistics, career salary information and estimated job growth, follow the resource links below: