Why Choose Phlebotomy Technician Certificate at CLC?
• CLC students have many internship opportunities with area health care facilities.
• Team-oriented classroom instruction will prepare you for teamwork in the health care field.
• A large variety of equipment and resources to allow for realistic, hands-on experience while learning.
• Classroom time is conducive to non-traditional student schedules.
• Opportunities to work in a variety of areas, like a clinics, hospitals or other health care settings.
Dawn L. Verdon
Dawn L. Verdon worked as a certified medical assistant for 29 years before returning to college to earn her AA Degree from CLC in 2002.
She later graduated with an Elementary Education Degree from Bemidji State University, and earned a Master’s Degree in Education and Leadership from Southwest Minnesota State University.
She’s a certified medical assistant and an allied health instructor.
When the Medical Assistant Program started at CLC in 2008, Verdon joined the staff.
In her spare time, she enjoys walking, biking, reading, music, theater and spending time with family and friends. Email Dawn for more information
For more information regarding employment statistics, career salary information and estimated job growth, follow the resource links below: