“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” - Winston Churchill
The Central Lakes College Foundationis fortunate to have generous individuals, businesses and organizations who donate to scholarship funds that assist students in meeting the cost of tuition while attending Central Lakes College. The Foundation office is housed at the Central Lakes college campus in Brainerd and exists to raise much needed dollars for student scholarships.
Tax-deductible donations to the CLC Foundation may be made in the following ways:
Cash or check gifts may be mailed to:
501 W College Drive
Brainerd MN 56401
Credit card donations are accepted online through GiveMN.org. Simply click the DONATE NOW button and follow the instructions.
CLC faculty and staff have the opportunity to make a difference by completing and returning the payroll deduction form below.
CLC Payroll Deduction Form
- Permanently Restricted (Endowment) - All endowed contributions to the Foundation shall be held in perpetuity. The fund will be held as a permanent endowment, with distributions based upon the annual spending policy which is set by the Foundation's Board of Directors. An amount of $10,000 is preferred for an endowed fund; however, the Foundation will allow the group or individual to reach that balance within a 5-year time period of time.
- Temporarily Restricted - Donations for a temporarily restricted fund are accepted and are disbursed in the same year that they are received. Any dollar amount is acceptable for this type of fund.
- Unrestricted Donations - The Foundation also accepts unrestricted donations. These dollars assist the Foundation with operating costs and also assist with sponsorship of annual events. Any dollar amount is acceptable.
Types of Giving:
A gift to the CLC Foundation not only demonstrates your belief in our mission, but also reinforces your commitment to making a difference in our community. Many types of gifts allow you to fulfill your charitable intentions and may result in immediate and possible future benefits for you and your family. The CLC Foundation accepts the following:
- Gifts of Cash
- Gifts of Securities (i.e. stocks, securities, bonds)
- Gifts of Life Insurance
- Gifts of Real Estate
- Life Income Gifts (i.e. charitable remainder trusts)
For more information about the CLC Foundation and giving options, please contact: