The CLC Foundation is now accepting scholarship applications for Fall 2014.
Fall Semester 2014 - June 1, 2014
Spring Semester 2015 - November 1, 2014
In order to receive a CLC scholarship, you must:
- Apply for admission and be accepted to CLC
- Register for a minimum of 6 credits per semester at CLC
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at www.fafsa.gov
- This step is not required for international students
- NOT be enrolled as a PSEO student (Post-Secondary Enrollment Option)
- Apply each semester you are enrolled in order to be considered for scholarships
To submit a CLC scholarship application, please follow the steps below.
1) Click on the “Fall 2014 Scholarship Application” link below. You will be directed to Dynamic Forms.
2) Follow the instructions below to login.
3) If you are new to Dynamic Forms, click "Get Started" and create a username and password.
How to create a Username and Password:
a) Use your own email address when creating your account
b) Write down your username and password
c) Click on "Create Account"
d) You will receive a "Thank You" message. Click on "Login to Dynamic Forms"
e) Log in using the username and password you just created
4) On the welcome screen, click "Complete This Form"
5) Complete each page of the scholarship application then electronically sign and submit.
6) Once you have electronically signed and submitted your application you will then receive a "Thank You!" confirmation. It is suggested that you keep a copy of your submitted application, but it is not required. For a copy, choose "Click here for a copy of your completed form in PDF format".
NOTE: If you do not receive the "Thank You!" confirmation, your application was not submitted.
APPLY NOW Fall 2014 Scholarship Application
Scholarship Brochure (pdf)
Additional Scholarship Opportunities:
Private Scholarships (pdf)