|PROGRAMS & MAJORS||ADMISSIONS||E-SERVICES||COURSE SCHEDULES|
Official Award Letter
"Official Award" letters are available online through your E-Services account.
1. What does my "Official Award" letter mean?
* When you have received your Official Award letter that means your financial aid file is complete. Any required financial aid documents have been received and verified and any necessary corrections have been made.
* Your Official Award letter contains important information. You have access to your award letter at any time using your E-Services access on the CLC website.
* Your awards have been packaged for fall and/or spring semester. If you are going to be enrolled for summer there will be a separate award letter packaged towards the end of spring semester.
2. How was my award letter created and what is it telling me?
* The award letter is created based on the yearly (Fall and Spring semesters) cost of attendance (COA) and the different types of aid you are eligible for are based on the FAFSA you completed.
* The COA is a combination of different college related expenses and living expenses. Below are examples of the COA at CLC.
* The award letter is your reference guide to determine your eligibility according to the number of your enrolled credits for any given semester.
* If you have or will receive scholarships or third party funding from any outside agency this may affect your awards. At the time the CLC Financial Aid Office becomes aware of your other funding any required changes to your award letter package will be made to keep your aid within the COA. Please notify the Financial Aid Office if you have or will be receiving a scholarship.
3. What do you do now?
* Federal Pell, Federal SEOG and/or Minnesota State Grant (MSG) will apply to your account without anything else to be done. These are entitlements and do not have to be paid back.
* Work study will require some additional paperwork before you can begin working.
-The Official Award letter lets you know that you have eligibility.
-Click on the Student Loans page to the left to begin the loan application process.
∞ Sub and/or Unsub Federal Direct Stafford Loan
∞ Federal Direct PLUS (Parent Loan for Undergraduate Student)
* Bookstore charging is allowed. Check at the Bookstore in regards to charging your books.
4. How do you get your aid?
* Once your financial aid(grants, scholarships and/or loans) has been applied to any amount your may owe the college, the remaining aid is disbursed to you. Aid Disbursement to you will take place on the 12th day or later of fall and spring semester or the 10th day or later of summer semester.
|NEWS & EVENTS||ALUMNI & DONORS||SERVICES FOR BUSINESS||CONTACT US||STUDENT EMAIL|
Last Updated: 8/7/13