- This event has passed.
Fall 2019 Tuition is due
1. Be sure Central Lakes College has received notice of your 2019-2020 FAFSA application, or
2. Make a down payment toward your Fall 2019 tuition ($350.00 or 15% of your tuition and fees, whichever is less), or
3. Enroll in a Nelnet/FACTS Payment Plan through e-Services for your Fall 2019 balance, or
4. Be sure the Business Office has received approved authorization from a third party payer, or
5. Be sure the Business Office has received approved waiver, or scholarship monies on your behalf.