• Strong program related career placement in a thriving industry.
• Feature high-definition broadcast quality equipment used by professionals in the industry.
• Corporate connections with Target Corp, KARE 11, Lindner Media productions, Babe Winkleman Productions, WDIO TV Duluth
• Brainerd Bureau for Kare 11 News
• Studio team for Lakeland Public Television "Currents" Program
• Our instructor has a variety of video/TV industry experience
Shoot, write, edit, produce - these are the foundations for all video and film production. They are the focus of the Videography Production A.A.S. and Diploma Program at Central Lakes College. This program's greatest strength is the unique curriculum we developed from the beginning. It has been continually revised, but the core has proven to be effective at educating students in the ways of production. With extensive backgrounds in video production, we have a laser-like understanding of the occupational and life skills necessary for employment. Our graduates are proving to be extremely marketable and in demand.
Videography is quickly becoming one of the fastest growing career choices in the 21st century. With the explosion of cable networks, web-casting and video corporate communications, this field is expected to experience steady, long-term growth.