• Broad-based photography program. Learn landscape, nature, portrait, wedding, commercial, event, sports, macro photography, time lapse and more.
• Most extensive studio and printing facility in the area.
• Students complete projects from capturing the images to producing finished photographic products in our facilities.
• Small class sizes allow for personalized instruction.
• Small business orientation included in the curriculum.
• Attain industry certifications.
• Transfer options to bachelor degree program.
Photography is a great industry to consider if you are interested in a fast-paced, ever changing career. Many have chosen to be active in this industry as professionals, some in starting a home business, while others choosing to work for a major corporation. Many have enrolled just to pursue an exceptionally fun hobby. Whatever your passion or goals may be, you should check out this unique program which teaches image capture, art, studio lighting, print production, matting & framing of prints, video, color management, elements of graphic design, and business principles designed to help you become successful.
For more information regarding employment statistics, career salary information and estimated job growth, follow the resource links below: