• Our instructors have a wealth of experience in all areas of the marine and small engine industry.
• Our instructors have earned multiple certifications in all aspects of the industry.
• The curriculum builds from the basic to the advanced, from motorcycle to marine.
• Industry partnerships with Mercury Marine, Bombardier Recreational Products, Arctic Cat and more.
• Very strong career placement in the state and nationwide.
• CLC Marine and Small Engine students out-perform their state peers by 10% and national students by 15% on the Skills USA Marine Service Technology Test.
Do you enjoy motorcycles? Boats? ATVs? Personal Watercraft? Power Equipment? Have you ever considered making a career out of what you enjoy? The Marine and Small Engine Technology program at Central Lakes College can help you do just that! This two year program will train you for a career in any of these fields. You will learn all aspects of repair, maintenance, set up, and service shop management. You can choose between an Associate of Applied Science Degree and a Diploma. Both options can be completed in two years of training in the Brainerd Lakes Area. We currently receive more requests for technicians than we have graduates each year.