• Award winning students at the American Advertising Federation Competition - Best of Show 2 years in a row.
• Students receive close personal attention from their instructors.
• Digital printing production program for real world experience.
• Active "Right Brain Graphics Club" perform student activities and community services.
• We stay current with industry technology.
• Close to industry for possible internships and local placement.
Graphic Designers are a key component in promoting people, corporations and products to consumers. We work in many areas from print/production design, website/social media design, motion graphics and animation design. Designers go through a process of conception, creation and communication of visual effects in all aspects of advertising. We offer instruction using the latest in today's technology and innovative techniques for this career field. We help connect students to challenges of exciting, creative, and rewarding career opportunities. We "Design It."
For more information regarding employment statistics, career salary information and estimated job growth, follow the resource links below: