• Central Lakes College Business Management graduates continue to score above the national average on the National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) General Management Assessment.
• College in the Schools (CIS) partners include thirteen area high schools offering CLC Business Department courses.
• Bridges Academy High Schools create career pathways to the Business Management AAS Degree. 85% of Business Management degree requirements can be completed through online instruction.
• The Business Management faculty have over 90 years of combined industry and education experience.
• Strong career placement.
• Our AAS degree allows students to transfer their full degree to a BAS degree at Mayville State University, ND
• The BAS in Business Administration allows students with an an AAS degree to easily transfer their credits into a four-year degree program
Remember when you thought anything was possible? We believe anything is possible and we want to help you build your Business Management future.
Business Management degrees continue to lead the nation as the number one choice of study in higher education. Students in the Business Management A.A.S. program receive hands-on, skill-based business training that is practical and relevant for today's competitive global marketplace.