• 5 full-time faculty with over 90 years combined nursing experience in all areas
• Program accredited through Higher Learning Commission, approved by the Minnesota Board of Nursing
• 2013 MnSCU Educator of the Year, Darci Goeden, teaching full-time in the program
• Mobility Program for current Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to move into the RN role after 2 semesters of nursing courses
• New Traditional Nursing Program that allows students to achieve an Associates Degree in Nursing in 4 semesters
• Articulation agreements with 4-year colleges, creating a smooth transition into a BSN program
Do you want to be an RN? If you are looking for a program that you can start quickly, with high NCLEX-RN passing rates, low attrition and can be completed in a short time – then this program is for you! Students who have a current Minnesota LPN license can complete the program in 2 semesters, after completing pre-requisites. For students without an LPN license, the program can be completed in 4 semesters or 2 years, through our new Traditional Nursing Program. Courses are held on campus two days a week, with practicums in a variety of clinical settings two days a week. Many students from the St. Cloud and Metro area choose to relocate for the length of the program. Graduates have reported being very satisfied and their employers have reported that they are well prepared.