Why Choose Agricultural Commodities Marketing Certificate at CLC?
• To compare your operation’s production and financial health with those of similar farms and monitor that data.
• Learn to plan for major changes in operation such as ownership changes, new enterprises or expansion.
• Learn to create business analysis using cash flow, balance sheets and strategic planning.
• Learn to develop and improve crop and livestock marketing plans.
• Learn to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your operation.
For more information regarding employment statistics, career salary information and estimated job growth, follow the resource links below: