Veterans / Military Members
Central Lakes College would like to thank you for your service to our nation!
As you consider your future, CLC is here to help you successfully pursue your educational goals. Whether you are actively serving in the military, or you are in the reserves, a veteran, or a military family member, we are very proud that you are considering Central Lakes College.
We are committed to supporting you, as we do all of our students, while you invest in your education. As military and veteran students, you have access to a great support system at CLC and a number of valuable resources through our Veterans Center.
Application Process for Veterans or Military Member
1) Complete a CLC application and submit a non-refundable $20 application fee.
2) Request High School and College transcripts including military training to be sent to CLC
3) Visit with CLC's Veteran Certified Official and bring copies of DD-214 and VONAPP
4) Financial Aid: Apply at www.fafsa.ed.gov for free!
5) Assessment: Take the Accuplacer Placement Test to determine the correct level of reading and math courses.
For more information visit the Veterans Resource Center or contact Kathy Marshik 218-855-8279