Important information in preparation for classes beginning Monday, March 30 using alternate delivery methods. Courses delivered using alternative delivery will continue until the end of the semester. Your instructors will be reaching out to you via email and/or D2L with specific plans and instructions for your classes.
Email and Important Information:
Check your student email and D2L daily. Your student email is the official communication method of the college. Important updates will be sent to your student email account on a regular basis.
D2L link: https://clc.learn.minnstate.edu
You may direct family and friends to our informational page for the latest public updates: http://www.clcmn.edu/covid-19/.
CLC Building Hours:
Brainerd and Staples Campuses
- 7 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday
- Access through Entrance Door #1 only
- CLC is closed to the public. Only essential employees, and students are to be on campus. Generally, students will not be on campus except to receive services during limited hours as noted below.
West Campus-Building hours will be adjusted to support alternate delivery plan.
- 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- CLC Services/Departments available for students, most services are available remotely.
We have launched a new student-friendly web page to help students connect with our services remotely: http://www.clcmn.edu/remoteservices/.
Operating Hours for Specific Services:
Students will be able to come to campus for services not available remotely, including open computers and food pantry pick up, during these hours:
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm from Monday-Friday • 218-855-8000
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm from Monday-Friday • 218-894-5100
- 9:00 am -12:00 pm. There will be 1 bank of computers available from 8-4:30 for student use, without IT staffing. The computers have been set up to allow for social distancing. Web cams for the Nursing Department are only available for use 9:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Computer Lab A137 in Staples
- 9:00 am -12:00 pm. There will be 1 bank of computers available from 8-4:30 for student use, without IT staffing. The computers have been set up to allow for social distancing.
- Limited on campus availability, schedule appointment to meet with staff (see web-site for details)
- Pick-up- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm (Call or text Erich Heppner at 952-807-3279 to place an order)
Library/Learning Commons-Brainerd and Staples
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
WIFI Parking Lot Hot Spots (Social Distancing)
CTC has completed installation of free public WiFi Internet access points at both our Brainerd and Staples campuses. The access points are in the north parking lot at Brainerd and the NW parking lot at Staples. They also have many other access points located throughout the area. Below is a link to a map showing where all the access points are. Feel free to share this link with students or others that are in need of Internet access.